Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tax Time!

I always feel that April is one of the most difficult months to get through in my profession and personal life.

On the work side, you have commencement, and speaker bio research along with Honorary Degree candidate profiles to complete. And then there's also the final projects for my MSLIS degree.

On the personal front, there's taxes, Holy Week, Easter, Birthdays and Wedding Anniversaries, Spring Cleaning, and the annual Bahamas vacation.

I'm not complaining, but it can get a bit overwhelming at times. Any way, I have found some great sources of information available from the IRS! Go figure, right? You can actually purchase income estimates for states, counties, cities, and townships to help in your prospect identification efforts.

I'll find the URL for you all later this week when I finished my 5 page paper and powerpoint presentation tomorrow.  : / 

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment